Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Here we go...

In a few hours I will be on the airplane headed for Amsterdam, Nairobi and finally Rwanda. I did not get a chance to email everyone to say goodby, but I think I have pretty much said goodbye to everyone in my last two weeks. I pray that God will bring you all to my blogiste to read this. God bless you all. You are in my prayers.

Please pray for my 3 day travel and my luggage in which I carry many valuable tools for teh Lord. Pray for health as I have a wee bit of (recovering from) brochitis/larengitis, which is common for me in the changing moist weather.

I will be out of communication for a while as I settle in, but I look forward to my first newsletter report of God's bridge to Rwanda. God has already given me several rescue missions which I will tell you about in my newsletter.

Truly, truly, from the depths of my heart I thank God for every body, mind and spirit that follows me along the way. Peace be with you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl *snap* *snap* :D

Ulovebeth said...

I am so excited to have found your blog! Thanks so much for the e-mail. I love you much. God bless you and bless you and bless you!!